Monday, November 07, 2005

The first day of the rest of my blogs

Wow. That was easy and this feels kinda good! I have been a daily reader of various blogs for several months now and just finally clicked the link- CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG today. I won't make any promises to you, the readers, about the content, the timeliness or the entertainment factor of this blog- but I will promise glimpses of my real life right here- for you to see and read about.
I apologize for any incorrect grammar, spelling and the overuse of the word buttercream. They are all bound to happen- so that's my disclaimer. The rest is up to you to read, ignore, respond or ponder. I welcome comments....and will probably reply to almost everyone of them. I love two-way dialogue- and even debate.
So, this is it. Thanks for coming over. I look forward to watching my life "virtually unfold" right here along with you. Happy Monday. Don't forget to add this link to your Favorites. I'm sure it will be!

No comments: