Monday, November 14, 2005

You are better off not knowing...

That's the truth. I jotted down some random thoughts earlier today and rather than hit the [publish post] button, I highlighted and deleted what I planned on blogging. Let me tell you that unless you are a 14 year old kid who delights in body functions and finds them humorous- you probably aren't missing a thing.
And I still have a bit of internet dignity left...and a husband who's not totally embarrased by his wife who posts random thoughts for the world to see. Note: I'm not even sure if he reads this or not- but he would defintely not be amused if he found out that I was being so candid with my silly thoughts.
I was able to exercise a bit of personal restraint and because of that wise decision- we all win. Sometimes self-control is a very good thing. I wish I could use it more often and be a more disciplined, even person. Everyone around me would love me that much more.
Hmmm. Maybe I'll have to work on that this week. If you're lucky again tomorrow I just may have something a little bit interesting to blog about. 'Til then ...

No comments: