Saturday, January 28, 2006

Picture time.





If you had come over to my house anytime this week, you might have seen this. The power tools got used. The batteries were changed and every toy works again. Some of my windows got sheer curtains for the first time since we moved in last year. The kids got chased around the house and screamed in laughter more than they have in the past two weeks combined. They even ate most of the food on their plates without being threatened at every meal. There was whipped cream to top off almost every meal too! Would you be surprised if I told you that my dad grew up on dairy farm?! I guess heavy whipping cream is in the family genes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a blast!

Anonymous said...

LOL...totally random thought as I'm catching up on your blog....I have that same Gap tshirt. LOL