Sunday, September 10, 2006

A quick reminder.

I'm dropping in here to remind myself and anyone else who reads this that ONE MONTH from today, I will be rubbing elbows with some of the 'scrap-greats' and talent of the paper/digital scrapbooking industry at an event called Memory Trends.
I will either hear my name or one of 9 other creative up and comers name called to be awarded title of CK's "Scrapbooker of the Year"2006. What a privilege, what an unimaginable thing- considering I had never scrapped layouts til May of this year. I totally believe that I am meant to be here at- it feels right and awesome! It has boosted my creative energy level, it has given validation to me making scrap pages, and to top it off, I won a trip to Vegas- where my sister, Jacque and her family live. So, I get an added bonus on my trip out West.
I plan on having an absolutely wonderful time. And who knows? I could be signing my name, SOY Jody Ferlaak a month from now. Yippee!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck jody!

blessings,
erin

Anonymous said...

Totally wishing you the best of luck Jody! and hoping that you have a BLAST in Vegas!!

Shelly said...

Wishing you the best of luck and trying not to be too jealous! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jody!

Kathy









1

Valerie said...

fingers crossed! i would love to see your name in print (other than here on the blog!)!

CathyVal said...

GOOD LUCK JODY!!! Have fun in Vegas and I'll say a prayer for you!!

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

i hope it's you Jody! : ) congrats. what fun!!