Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just a trial gig...

But I find it interesting. I added a little counter on the sidebar of my blog listing by city where some of you are reading from.
Brock is probably going to get into this new feature more than I am. It's probably a good thing for us to all start gearing our minds toward things like simple geography lessons, as school is just around the corner. Now if only I could get a counter to keep track of the number of loads of laundry I do per week at my house. Chip would see I'm not as big of a slacker mom as it sometimes appears that I am around here. =)
Good thing I don't keep log of minutes I spend blogging. It can't be all that much more than the number of loads of laundry I do. Or can it? =)
Have fun seeing your city/country scroll by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one of those neocounters on mine and it is cool to see that people from all over have seen your blog!

Keiauni said...

That is sooo COOL! I felt a little thrill run down my spine, when I saw my little one horse town city scroll by!

SWEET!

Kelly Slattery said...

Ooh that's so cool!! I'm the 1 from Auckland :o)

Anonymous said...

such a little thing - but it really is fun to see your city!!
angela