Monday, October 08, 2007

Colorful scrappy stuff.



Just thought I'd share a few pics of the 'special project' I did with the kindergarten class last week. This was the sample I made...but I have to tell you some of the kids blew mine away! =) I especially loved the rainbow made solely of pinks and purples. I love that kids at that young age will simply make whatever is on their mind or makes them happy.
That's how I tried to scrap my latest page that you can view here. It really was a fun, quick page that I threw together without much thought except to scrap stuff I love. I find it's a really good thing to not overthink my scrapping and in so doing take the fun out of it. That's why I thought I'd temper my previous post with a lighter, more colorful one. =) I'm all about balance. At least when it's possible. As for mixing fun and art...click this link to see some of the most amazing 3-D chalk art I've ever seen. Now that's what I call fun art!

No comments: