Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Time to get creative.

I printed out a group of pictures and scrapped them together on a page yesterday. You can see it here in full if you like. I am hoping to push myself to create even more this year than I have this past year. The more I surround myself with creative and inspiring people/blogs, the more I see I have so much to learn and so many things to try my hand at.
I am the kind of person who needs ideas in order to feel creative and motivated to make things. Maybe you're the same way... you like to create- you just need a little push! I have a talented, creative friend through the SIS Fashionitas who may have just the thing for you this year. Courtney is launching a new blog called project 52...and I have to say I think it is going to be such a great thing for people like me and you! If you follow the link you can learn more about it, but basically it is a creative online 'virtual classroom' where there will be weekly projects, guest designers, all sorts of inspiration and even a spot for you to share your completed projects.
How great is that?!
I am excited for this new spot that will be a nice mix of ideas and instruction that will certainly keep me busy creating- all year long. If you like what you see and you want to sign up for this, the registration is right on the blog. Tell her 'Nitty.Gritty. sent me'. She would love to have you aboard this fun ride. I just know it!
Here's to savoring, relishing, creating, having fun, being challenged, being inspired and just plain being more in the moment this whole year. I am looking forward to seeing lots of new things in 2008. I hope you are too!

No comments: