Saturday, March 08, 2008

Spring scrap inspiration...

I just had to blog today after seeing this butterfly mobile over at Ali Edward's blog. It is simple and beautiful and totally gets me excited about spring. I hope she doesn't mind me giving you a peek of her project here. I encourage you to go to her blog and see more of the finished project as well as detailed close-ups of the individual butterflies. They are just adorable and fun...so fresh for this month- with Daylight Savings happening today, the first day of spring as well as an early Easter too.
Here's to looking forward to the newness of spring!

4 comments:

Nuts in a Tree said...

Jody, I just saw this at Ali's blog too and with 10 inches of snow outside it really made me smile. I love how Ali put hers over the window...I think the boys and I will each make one tomorrow....if I can get them out of the snow. lol

Jill LaFaye said...

I saw that also on Ali's blog:) We are in Tennessee and it snowed just a couple of inches last night..so the butterflies were a real treat to see!

Jenn said...

First I have to say wow! Your blog is absolutley amazing! I have been reading all the way through and you are one amazing woman! Thank you for sharing everything with all of us. I don't think I could ever handle what you have been through. Thank you for giving me some inspiration. I'll be coming back often!!

Anonymous said...

Jody, I just found your blog through the blog party and popped in to say hi ... I never expected to be sitting here on my couch, bawling my eyes out at your family's story ... wow, what a testimony you are with your faith and trust in God. My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine losing my first born daughter, also four right now, in such a tragic way. Bless you for being strong and sharing your faith in all of us.

Gillian
http://www.gigiphotography.typepad.com/gigiblog/