Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Their Christmas Wish List...















On the Fourth of July we were able to spend some time out and about at Daddy's work- the golf club. It's such a nice spot and the kids are beginning to understand and respect the game of golf, so we actually can putt and play around a bit. Chip and I joke that we have our own junior golf league going, and it probably looks like it when we all step out onto the putting green. I just love that it's an activity that we can all do together- no matter the skill level of each individual.

Wyndham and Chip lined up and sunk the putt you see in her pictures here. Bella and Brock are both getting much better, and Ava is mostly concerned with which color ball is who's. =)

After golfing, Chip's assistant pro {Thanks, Eric!} was headed out for the evening and was so nice to take the kids for rides in his 1974 fully-restored BMW bike and sidecar. Chip even took it for a spin in the parking lot, and after everyone was done they had decided we should get one too. I have a feeling the girls will be asking Santa for one of these at Christmastime. I opted not to ride. I most certainly would want one then too! =)

On another note...

I am now in my third trimester and am surprised at how quickly each week goes by! I continue to take weekly pics to document the fun {the latest of which you can see by clicking here} and even ordered the nursery bedding this weekend. I am finding more energy to scrap {click here to see the rest of the blank mini album pictured above that I made with random scraps yesterday} and am trying to get motivated to clean and declutter and reorganize before I am too big and uncomfortable and not in the mood at all. Which could very well be in another couple of weeks. =)

I also want to let some of you scrap-readers know that I have plans to be at CHA-Chicago next week. I hope that if you see me at the show that you will introduce yourself and I hope I am all you would expect me to look and act in person. =) I really enjoy meeting and making new friends and I am so excited to be able to get this short time away and be among other creative people and see so many things that are sure to inspire all of us in the scrap world. I hope to score at least one piece of deep-dish pizza while in town too!

11 comments:

Cheeziemommie said...

EEP! That bedding is DARLING! And you sure can't beat the price! :) I love the layout you did of all your belly shots! So darling!

Michelle said...

LOVE the pics Jody!!!

P/S: Eric is hot! Heehee.. maybe it's the bike...

Mere said...

CUTE pics! That bedding is adorable :)

Love, Mere

Anonymous said...

Love your updates...especially with The Wee One etc. You are really not very big in the belly! In my 3rd trimester with both babies I was quite "large with child"...but I digress.

Your layette is so totally retro!! Cute stuff!

When you go to Chicago will you get to visit with Christine?? Yes, I do a bit of trolling (LOL)!

As for the motorcycle...my dh used to want one with a passion but just the other day shared with some people that he no longer feels the urge. Too many accidents with deer etc. in our neck of the woods has gotten his attention.

Keep taking those update pictures for us!! Blessings......

Anonymous said...

What COOL photos -- especially the one from your angle. Love the pics of the kids playing golf too, and I have to agree with Michelle...Eric is totally hot and so is the bike:)

Unknown said...

Love all the pics... :) And that bedding is awesome.

And, I love that your kids enjoy golf. :) I love that golf course although it's been over 10 years since I've played there (high school).

Have a blessed day!

KimB said...

Love the bedding. So adorable! You look fantastic, keep up the good work! Have fun at CHA. Wish I were going! Bring us back some cool pictures of new product!

Kristen said...

I stumbled on your blog through lynda's. Wow, your story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for your evidence of faith!! God bless.

Laura Williams said...

love the photos, love the bedding. . . .i SO wish i would be at CHA to give ya a big hug next week, girl!! have FUN!!

Erin Merryn said...

drive through Lake Geneva, WI we are the only Gino's East out of state over looking Lake Geneva. An hour outside Chicago. I am a waitress there would love to see you Jody!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! I ran acrossed your blog thru another one I was reading! You seem like an amazing person! GOD BLESS!! Amy in Indiana