Wednesday, March 04, 2009

She's beautiful and talented and...




You can enter to win a spot in her online sewing class by stopping over at her blog! My friend, Jo-Anne, has such a gift with fabric and beautiful trims and colorful patterns- not to mention her own charm. She scrapped all the pages you see posted here today (you can check out her whole gallery here) and she is so good at putting her heart and soul into the words and pictures. I just can't say enough good things about her and hope that one of you wins the spot in her class!
Even if you don't win the spot, you can take the class by clicking this link. I am certain you will not only learn some wonderful techniqes and make some unique projects, but you will have a great time too!
My biggest complaint with Jo-Anne is that she lives too far away. She's in Holland and I'm in America. The ocean is so vast, but thankfully we both have internet and so many similar interests and passions that sometimes it seems that the ocean isn't even there. That only proves how great a friend she truly is...love you Jo!

3 comments:

Amy S said...

Love the post= in third pic what are those made of paper-fabric? amy.stamm@insightbb.com

Lauren said...

WOW, that's beautiful, Jody!!! :o)

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and was reading your husbands 25 random things... I read that he likes the Vikes, Twins...etc...must be a Minnesotan??? Me too! I love the looks and "sound" of your blog...lots of love! Have a nice day!