Friday, April 17, 2009

Crew's stats.





We're a bit off on his pediatric visits/shot schedule, but took care of the most recent visit yesterday. He was a trooper with the shots- screamed his head off for a minute and then calmed down and was even happy and crawling around the living room just after we got home last night. He's 7 months old as of this weekend and measures 26 3/4 inches- about at the 25% for height. He weighed in at 16 lbs. 13oz. with a semi-wet diaper on and that ranks him at the 20% for weight. All in all, he's a healthy, active happy boy. We all still feel very lucky to have him in our family. It's a gift to be able to be the people who get to hold him, hug him, see him crawl and grow and laugh and roll around and bounce and then smother him with as many kisses as he will tolerate everyday.
He's loved on 100% of the time. That's a stat that can't be topped!

18 comments:

SteveandAlina said...

He's a cutie! I am new to your blog - what kind of camera do you use?

surfmomma4 said...

Oh my he is just georgous!! Love that little tongue sticking out.so happy for you Jody

Anonymous said...

I want to cover him in whipped cream and eat him up.

He is absolutely adorable.

Love,

Jane

Holly said...

What a gorgeous little boy! He has absolutely beautiful eyes! :)

Lauren said...

Crew is one loved little boy, I would have to agree and those pictures are too precious!!! He couldn't get any cuter if he tried!!! :O)

Jackie said...

He is adorable !
I can't believe how fast he is growing !

wife.mom.nurse said...

One word: Darling!

memphislis said...

He's a little peanut! That gives you longer to snug him. :)

Karey said...

Crew is such a sweetie! So glad he has had a positive reaction to his shots. He seems to be a happy little boy. And he looks like he loves all of you, just as you love him.
Diddo on the growing in the struggles. About 25 of our yrs together as husband and wife have been a struggle. Whether it was $ or once the kids got into college and we had to watch very poor choices they had made. God brought us through. And the last 5 yrs he has blessed us tremendously even through struggles.
Let me share this with anyone who reads the comments. Don't give up if you are struggling. One thing that helped me was look through the scriptures and pray them for your life. For ex: praying when you feel alone-Lord you say you will never leave or forsake me. I ask that you help me to know you are with me. Be right here by my side. Hold me your in your hands. Amen
Let me tell you praying the scriptures has changed my life.

mumameee said...

He is s amazingly cute!! Love this age!! He is growing up so fast X

Grandma Karen said...

Grandma Karen loves seeing these pictures. It is hard to be so far away from him and the rest of the children. He is such a happy baby.
Love to all of you.
Karen

Laura said...

He really is absolutely beautiful!!!

Jennifer said...

it was great chatting with you at church yesterday! love the new pics but im glad i got to see the little man in person! he is too cute!! :-)

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! Love those big blue eyes!

KellyB said...

Crew is just too cute!!

Marva said...

Crew is so adorable! Your photos took me back to just a few years ago when my boys were babies. Sweet memories!

Nieman Family said...

So sweet...I love his eyes...

Sissy Extraordinaire said...

He is adorable!