Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two of my boys...

I was going to title this post, "Look what happens when you eat non-processed food... you lose your hair!" But that was kind of lengthy and I don't want to scare anyone away from good eating. =) The fact is Brock likes his hair a little longer. And he doesn't like to get his haircut. So when he finally gets a cut he likes to go short so that he has a longer space of time before his next cut. Smart kid. I like it somewhere in them middle. But I love him to bits no matter how his hair is! As you can see Brock is a great big brother too. He and Teague are going to grow out their hair together this time around. =)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

oh they are darling. brock is so handsome with or without hair ;)

Abbie said...

Is it Crew in the first picture? Smart of Brock to choose really short so he can wait longer for the next cut! Both (all) such cute boys!

Karey said...

Well I know your email address used to be on your blog cause I have sent you cards. But I can't find it.
I just started reading the pinkcouch and see we both are making cards for the swap. This is my 1st swap. That is all I wanted to say. So I will close with have a good weekend!