Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Record Label...so much to love!




Happy May Day everyone! If you are somewhere and it is snowing or you have snow in the forecast, my sincere condolences to you. How terrible that nature is still dragging her feet with spring in some parts of the country. At my house today the windows are wide open, the breeze feels amazing and the sun is out in full strength. It feels like the perfect spring day and I am enjoying every minute of it!
I am posting on my laptop as Teague and I sit on the front step to take it all in. Love this kind of weather! I had to pop here on my blog to share the news that this month's kit- Record Label- is now available for purchase and it is a hot seller! So if you like what you see in these pictures above and you want your hands on some of the fun too, get to Cocoa Daisy quickly, because these kits are a favorite among so many. Our Design Team loved this kit so much and I have gone so far to say it is my favorite kit I have gotten to scrap. The gallery is SO inspiring and awesome this month...check it out for yourself here! I am still creating with it- there are lots of pieces in it and such great papers. I am thinking about getting a second set of everything! =)
I hope your day is off to a great start too. My Bella left for nature camp for the next few days with her 5th grade class. I hope she has a blast and I am sort of wishing I could have chaperoned the event. It's that nice!
I will be beack to share some exciting details about a little thing called Inspiration Day at Cocoa Diasy this coming weekend too. Stay tuned for that if you love scrapping, games, prizes and good-ol' fashioned fun!

No comments: